Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Year, New You

I won't bother with the "OMG LOOK HOW LONG IT'S BEEN" jazz. It's been a while, OK.

Two things: I'll be reviving the Daniel Crump Blog Show. Expect better video and audio quality and special effects. I've also acquired a job I love. I've also re-re-restarted P90X. I know what you're thinking, but no, I'm not totally ripped by now. I've completed P90X once and saw results, but I did it with an unhealthy diet. This time, though, I've made some adjustments. I'm eating vegetables! Green, delicious, healthy vegetables. I expect to be pooping more.

So I guess that was three things. Whatevs.

I know I've said this before, but expect daily updates to "Useful Nonsense." I've become a legitimate celebrity so I actually have to keep this thing up to date! I've got to get back to making the radio work now. As always, keep the internet clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment