Wednesday, October 6, 2010

P90X Day Three: Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X

Stairs were not my friends today. Neither were chairs or toilets ... My thighs are completely burned out from yesterday's plyometrics. Tomorrow, though it'll be my arms!

So good news today: I completely finished a P90X workout without any nausea! I'm so proud of myself! Though, I think it was due to the absence of any cardio. But that's fine by me!

Today's workout focused on the biceps, triceps and shoulders, or as Tony likes to say, "Bis, Tris and Shoulders." That man has a saying for everything.

So the workout was quite enjoyable: an hour or so curls, presses and flys. I pushed myself (to the EXXXTREME!!!?!) and finished sweating and limp. Then came Ab Ripper X.

They really should space the exercises out, but the two programs run right into each other. I suppose, though I could just stop it and restart it at a later time ...

So tomorrow is a super busy day for me (as are all Thursday). I a little worried I won't have time for Yoga X until late at night. Is late yoga a good thing? I know hot yoga is ... Anyway, until next time, BRING IT!

1 comment: