Tuesday, October 5, 2010

P90X Day Two: Plyometrics

When Tony Horton tells you what you're about to do is "the mother of all X workouts," you better believe him. I'd hate to meet the father of all workouts ...

So plyometrics means "jump training." Basically, the routine is an hour of jumping jacks, TO THE EXTREME!! Needless to say, I did not survive. I died with around 17 minutes remaining, immediately making friend with my toilet. No, I didn't throw up, but I knew I had enough.

Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X. After today's workout I can assuredly say I will be jelly tomorrow. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You have to get ripped for all those ladies that want you but just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're supplementing all this p90x'ing with nutrition. nutrition is how you get results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with matt... Carbohydrates are good for the energy to get through the workout and proteins will help the muscles grow (Best consumed immediately following the workout)

    ReplyDelete